My friend, Mel from her blog entitled, Melissa Barker Simpson, has challenged me to write a paragraph without using the letter “e!” GULP! This is going to be hard! I don’t want to suffer in the page of lame!!!
Silver tries to write without using the letter “e.” A brain explosion rocked the world this morning!
Here are the Rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph (A WHOLE PARAGRAPH??) without any words containing the letter “e” (still easy?)
2) By reading this, you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Vibrations drift and fall throughout Willow Pond. Gazing skyward, a sound pounds and throbs similar to pulsations in my soul. Dark, lurid dragon wings come into my sight thumping with a solid rhythm. I gasp and run knowing that if I lag my ruin will soon follow. Alarm fills my soul as I fall upon grass damp with rain. I crawl away as fast as I can. Now, I suffer from sparks of dragon combustion which burn through my skin. Dragon claws grab at my body which is burnt and smoking. In conclusion, it looks as if my downfall was looking skyward.