The Heart Stone Chronicles: The Swamp Fairy Has Been BORN!

The day I have waited for since I was a child has finally arrived! My début novel, The Heart Stone Chronicles: The Swamp Fairy has reincarnated itself into the realm of the real world.

You can find the book here on Amazon Kindle, and Amazon Paperback.

I can’t think of a better way to enter the new year!

I must say a special thank you to the blogging community who has supported me the last few years. You all know who you are. I have learned much from the many talented and gifted authors and poets who have guided me through my writing journey. Thank you for your patience and your most meaningful gifts – the gift of your time. <3

I wrote this story inspired by the natural beauty of Northwestern Florida with an environmental theme – that of the disappearing wetlands. Abby Forester’s story intertwines with that of the fairy nymphs, sworn to protect a sacred plant that holds the key to supporting our human existence.

The story is written for children, “tweens,” and those of us young at heart who believe in the magic found all around us in the natural world. If you look and open your heart to the natural beauty that surrounds you, the vibrations from the horizontal realm will bewitch you with their magic, just as they have inspired my writing.

I hope you will enjoy Abby Forester’s journey. And, if you or that special “tween” in your life would like to experience a bit of their own fairy magic, The calcite fairy stone necklaces, made by IreneDesign2011 are available to order. One look at these magical pendants and you too will want a fairy stone like Abby wears in the novel.

Here’s how to get your own:

The small calcite heart stone pendant is in the photo below. Here is the link to Irene’s Etsy site where you can buy your own jewelry: https://www.etsy.com/listing/480852170/black-silk-necklace-with-silver-wrapped

The large calcite heart stone pendant is shown below. Here is the link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/480852682/black-silk-necklace-with-silver-wrapped

Thank you for being part of my amazing writing journey. I never could have done it without all your support and inspiration!

Many hugs,

~Colleen~

118 thoughts on “The Heart Stone Chronicles: The Swamp Fairy Has Been BORN!”

1. I’m so happy for you, Colleen. Congratulations. My copy arrived yesterday. I am committed to a couple of other books, but I’ve slipped the Swamp Fairy in at the top of my TBR. Hugs, my friend.

2. Colleen, I’m so happy for you! I remember the thrill of releasing my first novel, and I’m feeling it again, with you. Congratulations, my friend. I wish you great success with sales and with your future writing. Hugs, hugs, hugs 💕

3. This sounds an enchanting read Colleen.. Congratulations upon the publication of your beautiful book.. And the added gift from Irene’s wonderful jewelry designs.. Wishing you Every Success.. 🙂
    Sue who flew by via Erika’s repost.. 🙂

4. I saw your post over at Erika’s and came here to personally say Congratulations to you! I know how hard you have worked to do what you have accomplished. I add my encouragement to keep on going to claiming your Dreams. Much Love! <3

5. So, the big day has arrived, Colleen. Many congratulations on the publication of your first book. I’m so very happy for you and wish you much success with The Heart Stone Chronicles. I still remember the post you wrote which sparked the birth of this book. It’s fantastic to hear that book 2 is already underway.
    Looking forward to featuring the book over on my blog next month.
    Happy New Year to Ron, you and the girls.
    xx

6. Reblogged this on Erika Kind and commented:
    I know, I am late for sharing the news due to my half break. But here it comes: My dear friend, Colleen, is the next published author in our community! She already enchanted us with her fairy stories and now here is a whole book! I am looking forward to reading it! Take a look at her post. She even did a collaboration with our Irene who created a specific necklace with a “fairy” stone!
    My congratulations to the newborn author!!!

7. Oh my, sorry for beeing so late to the launch party, Colleen! I am so happy and excited that after all that time you made it to that moment of holding your first book in hands… and what a book! My congratulations, my dearest friend! I am looking forward to exploring the fairy world through your eyes and words 💖

8. Dearest Colleen!! I am absolutely speechless! I read your post today and was absolutely elated to read the news of your book being published! I went to Amazon.com and my order has been placed!!! I cannot wait to read The Swamp Fairy! You are an inspiration to all inspiring authors out there (myself included). You make us believe in ourselves and our writing abilities. You set out to make your book a reality and here it is. So proud and happy for you! Thank you for sharing your creativity and enthusiasm with us. I can’t wait to read your book…Will share it with my niece too!
    All my very best for joy, success and happiness always!
    Lia

• Aww, Lia! Thank you! I have many tears right now! Thanks for your continued support. Happy New Year Blessings from the fairy nymphs! The magic is found here in our blogging community! Many hugs and love to you! ❤

• Hello, Van. Thanks so much for your kind wishes. Abby’s journey will surely entertain young and old. I appreciate your support. It has been a journey for me too! 🦄🌟 Happy New Year Blessings to you!

9. Wow! That’s fantastic. Congratulations on publishing your first book. That’s amazing and I know how hard you have worked to make this happen since I began reading your fairy blog posts quite a while ago. Happy New Year!

• Thanks for your continued support, Doug. It has been about two years since my first fairy encounter. I hope to inspire young women with magic and hope. Happy New Year Blessings to you! <3

• Oh, my goodness! Thank you, I’m honored but I think the girly stuff will make you roll your eyes. LOL. I love this darn mystical fantasy stuff and it’s my first novel. The story can only get better! Thanks for your support. It means much to me. ❤

10. What a brilliant way to start the New Year Colleen. Thank you for sharing your success with us, I shall be over to Amazon asap!. Very best wishes Norma

• Thank you so much for your support, Nica. I would love to guest post soon. I am rather overwhelmed at the moment! LOL! I have some technical issues that CreateSpace will have to help me with but otherwise, this has been an amazing journey. I can’t wait to book 2 done! Happy New Year Blessings! <3

• Many New Year Blessings coming your way, Christine. It has been a long haul! I still have so much more to learn but we must all start somewhere! Thank you for your continued support. It means the world to me. <3

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

%d bloggers like this: