I was thrilled to have Marsha Ingrao from “Always Write” take over the Writer’s Quote Wednesday Challenge that so many enjoyed. Have fun and pick a quote to match the week’s topic. Then, write whatever comes to you! ❤
- Opinion Piece
- Short Story
- Personal Story
- Photo Challenge
Flex your creative muscles and tell your readers what you think about the topic of the week using your favorite quote.
Each week I will post a different topic like freedom, chance, change, happiness, adventure, miracle, and unity – some of the many examples of topics from the past.
- Pick a quote to match the week’s topic.
- Write a response on your blog with a title that suits your post.
- Cut and paste #WQWWC logo if you want to use it.
- Use #WQWWC hashtag to get more views.
- Paste a link to your post on my weekly post in Mr. Linky.
- Or past a…
View original post 310 more words