Crow & Coyote welcome you!
Hi! I’m Colleen Chesebro and I write the magical poetry and stories that the fairy nymphs whisper to me in my dreams. If you love fairies, myths, and magic, you have found a second home. I’m glad you’re here. Namaste & Blessed Be!
Click the Blog link below to find a world filled with poetry, short stories, book reviews, author interviews, pagan paths and journies, and writing tips.
Crow asks you to enjoy some of my more recent posts
- Colleen's 2020 Weekly #Tanka Tuesday #Poetry Challenge No. 166, #ThemePrompt
- Rainbow's Escape, #flashfiction
- Reblog: Evening: A Mirror Cinquain | Padre's Ramblings
- Once in a Blue Moon, #Shadorma #PhotoPrompt
- ReShare from Writing to be Read | Meet poet and writer Colleen Chesebro
I love your “Once in a Blue Moon” Shadorma!
https://padresramblings.wordpress.com/2020/02/25/finding-clarity-a-reverse-cinquain/ Confused Uncertain in chaotic world Seeking a mind-peaceful Assuredness No doubts Thanks for letting me share.
Guess what? A butterfly cinquain. https://janedougherty.wordpress.com/2020/02/25/muddy-waters/
Hi Colleen another interesting prompt, thank you to Ken Gierke for the words. Here is my entry. https://willowdot21.wordpress.com/2020/02/25/colleens-2020-weekly-tanka-tuesday-poetry-challenge-no-166-themeprompt/