Crow & Coyote welcome you!
Hi! I’m Colleen Chesebro and I write the magical poetry and stories that the fairy nymphs whisper to me in my dreams. If you love fairies, myths, and magic, you have found a second home. I’m glad you’re here. Namaste & Blessed Be!
Click the Blog link below to find a world filled with poetry, short stories, book reviews, author interviews, pagan paths and journies, and writing tips.
Crow asks you to enjoy some of my more recent posts
- Colleen's 2019 Weekly #Tanka Tuesday #Poetry Challenge No. 157 #SynonymsOnly
- Colleen’s 2019 #Tanka Tuesday Recap: #Poet of the Week & Honorable Mention, No. 156, #PoetsChoice
- "Memories," #FlashFiction
- COLLEEN’S 2019 #BOOK #REVIEWS – “The Captain's Witch,” BY AUTHOR, Karen DeMers Dowdall, @karendowdall
- Conversations with Colleen: Meet Author, Judy Mastrangelo, @JMastrangeloArt
Thanks, Colleen! Here’s my latest: https://frankjtassone.com/2019/12/11/constance-a-tankaprose/
Sounds perfect! Good for you, Sally! ❤️
Thanks, Jaye ❤️
That giphy image is stunning, Colleen… Our link: https://wp.me/p2XQu3-fny