Crow & Coyote welcome you!
Hi! I’m Colleen Chesebro and I write the magical poetry and stories that the fairy nymphs whisper to me in my dreams. If you love fairies, myths, and magic, you have found a second home. I’m glad you’re here. Namaste & Blessed Be!
Click the Blog link below to find a world filled with poetry, short stories, book reviews, author interviews, pagan paths and journies, and writing tips.
Crow asks you to enjoy some of my more recent posts
- #Fairy #Tarot #Friday ~ June 5, 2020
- The Old Gods, #Garland Cinquain
- Reshare | Dreamwalker’s Sanctuary | Time Is Now Upon Us, To Open our Hearts In LOVE ~ Seek The Truth!
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly #Tanka Tuesday #Poetry Challenge No. 180, #Poet’sChoice
- Weekly Poetry Challenge Stars | Theme Prompt, No. 179: Shakespeare Quote
No. We’re going to FaceTime the ceremony. I won’t fly with the virus everywhere. Not sure on a date yet…
Just perfect! <3 xxx
Wow, are you going to Fla?
I can see that!