Crow & Coyote welcome you!
Hi! I’m Colleen Chesebro and I write the magical poetry and stories that the fairy nymphs whisper to me in my dreams. If you love fairies, myths, and magic, you have found a second home. I’m glad you’re here. Namaste & Blessed Be!
Click the Blog link below to find a world filled with poetry, short stories, book reviews, author interviews, pagan paths and journies, and writing tips.
Crow asks you to enjoy some of my more recent posts
- Weekly Poetry Challenge Stars | Specific Poetry Form ~ #CinquainPoetry
- Cinquain History & a #Cinquain, “Heed the Call”
- #Fairy #Tarot #Friday ~ April 3, 2020
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly #Tanka Tuesday #Poetry Challenge No. 171, #SpecificForm
- Weekly Poetry Challenge Stars | #ThemePrompt: Elizabeth, Teaandpaper.ca
Thank you, Michael.
Thank you for the kind words, Colleen. Be blessed too. Michael
Thank you, Michael. I did need to hear your wise advice. Blessings to you. <3
Great fun! There is such a wonderful variety here. Lots to choose from.
Yay for all these cinquains! 🙂