Crow & Coyote welcome you to the Realm of the Faery Writer
Hi! I’m Colleen Chesebro and I write the magical poetry and stories that the fairy nymphs whisper to me in my dreams. If you love fairies, myths, and magic, you have found a second home. I’m glad you’re here. Namaste & Blessed Be!
Click the Blog link below to find a world filled with poetry, short stories, book reviews, author interviews, pagan paths, and writing tips.
Crow asks you to enjoy some of my most recent posts
- COLLEEN’S 2019 #BOOK #REVIEWS – “Tallis Steelyard, A Guide for Writers & Other Stories” BY AUTHOR, Jim Webster, @JimWebster
- Conversations with Colleen: Meet Author, Darlene Foster, @supermegawoman
- Conversations with Colleen: Meet the Poet, Tallis Steelyard, & Author, Jim Webster @JimWebster
- “Trite Tales for Little People,” Tallis Steelyard: Bringing the Joys of Civilization Blog Tour
- Colleen’s 2019 Weekly #Tanka Tuesday #Poetry Challenge No. 153 #SynonymsOnly
I knew I liked coming here 🙂
Oh yes, and in a strange sort of way, honest 🙂
My pleasure 🙂 xx
You’re welcome, Colleen. 🙂
So true! 😂