Are You Ready to Learn About Syllabic Poetry?
Crow and I invite you to join my Tanka Tuesday Weekly Poetry Challenge where you will learn how to perfect your inner poet by studying the art of writing Haiku, Haiga, Senryu, Tanka, Gogyoka, Haibun, Cinquain, Etheree, Nonet, and Shadorma Poetry.
It’s simple! Click the link for the instructions below.
Click HERE for the challenge rules
Click HERE to learn the ten syllabic poetry forms to use in Colleen’s Weekly Poetry Challenge
Crow asks you to enjoy some of my recent posts
- Weekly Poetry Challenge Stars | #ThemePrompt: Elizabeth, Teaandpaper.ca
- Searching for Answers, #TankaProse
- #Fairy #Tarot #Friday ~ March 27, 2020
- COLLEEN’S 2020 #BOOK #REVIEWS – “Eventide,” BY AUTHOR, Mae Clair, @MaeClair1
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly #Tanka Tuesday #Poetry Challenge No. 170, #ThemePrompt
Great series and review. I have to agree with your comparisons, too.
This is really the perfect card, Colleen. Overwhelmed and moving forward in the spring where everything grows.
Perfect message, Colleen. I love the line, Without thinking I reach for the light.
That’s good, though. At least you worked with the words. ❤️