Are You Ready to Learn About Syllabic Poetry?
Word Craft ~ Prose & Poetry is an uplifting community where poets can learn the basics of writing Japanese and American syllabic poetry by sharing their own poetic inspiration within a weekly poetry challenge called Tanka Tuesday. Participants submit their poetry written in one of the eleven forms: Haiku, Senryu, Haiga, Tanka, Gogyohka, Haibun, Tanka Prose, Cinquain, and its variations, Etheree, Nonet, and/or Shadorma. Poets receive positive feedback from peers who inspire each other to stretch their creativity. Participants and readers return each week to celebrate the weekly poetry stars and to buy books from the Tanka Tuesday Book Store.
It’s simple! Click the link for the instructions below.
Click HERE for the challenge rules
Click HERE to learn about the syllabic poetry forms you can use in Colleen’s Weekly Poetry Challenge
Click HERE to explore the books available to purchase in the Tanka Tuesday Book Store written by our challenge participants.
Crow & Freyja ask you to enjoy some of my recent posts
- Soliciting Syllabic Poetry Donations Part Two
- #Fairy #Tarot #Friday ~ July 3, 2020
- Minnewaska March (an #Encore #Haibun) – Frank J. Tassone
- COLLEEN’S 2020 #BOOK #REVIEWS – “The Man Who Found Birds among the Stars, Part Seven: Fifth Island in the River: A Biographical Fiction,” BY AUTHOR, Lorinda J. Taylor, @TermiteWriter
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly #Tanka Tuesday #Poetry Challenge No. 184, #SpecificForm
I actually took the day off. I’ve been exhausted lately and decided I just needed a day where I didn’t…
I thought of you and and the dragonflies immediately. This is your time. <3
That’s fabulous! ♥️♥️♥️
Hehe, yes, absolutely! My greatest joy to follow the path to what I love to do!