Are You Ready to Learn About Syllabic Poetry?
Crow and I invite you to join my Tanka Tuesday Weekly Poetry Challenge where you will learn how to perfect your inner poet by studying the art of writing Haiku, Haiga, Senryu, Tanka, Gogyoka, Haibun, Cinquain, Etheree, Nonet, and Shadorma Poetry.
It’s simple! Click the link for the instructions below.
Click HERE for the challenge rules
Click HERE to learn the ten syllabic poetry forms to use in Colleen’s Weekly Poetry Challenge
Crow asks you to enjoy some of my recent posts
- Cinquain History & a #Cinquain, “Heed the Call”
- #Fairy #Tarot #Friday ~ April 3, 2020
- Colleen’s 2020 Weekly #Tanka Tuesday #Poetry Challenge No. 171, #SpecificForm
- Weekly Poetry Challenge Stars | #ThemePrompt: Elizabeth, Teaandpaper.ca
- Searching for Answers, #TankaProse
Thanks, Dr. G! 🙏🏻
I hope we realize we must change for the good! 🙏🏻
I hope we do heed the call. Thanks, Colleen.
The urgency of the situation does bring home the thought thag we’re ALL struggling together. A very nice observation, Colleen!
Good for you, Liz. I think it’s important to write within our dialects. It gives a sense of authenticity to…