Crow & Coyote welcome you to the Realm of the Faery Writer
Hi! I’m Colleen Chesebro and I write the magical poetry and stories that the fairy nymphs whisper to me in my dreams. If you love fairies, myths, and magic, you have found a second home. I’m glad you’re here. Namaste & Blessed Be!
Click the Blog link below to find a world filled with poetry, short stories, book reviews, author interviews, pagan paths, and writing tips.
Crow asks you to enjoy some of my most recent posts
- Colleen’s 2019 Weekly #Tanka Tuesday #Poetry Challenge No. 150 #SynonymsOnly
- Colleen’s 2019 #Tanka Tuesday #Poet of the Week & Honorable Mention, No. 149, #PhotoPrompt
- “Disappearing,” A #Haibun #Tanka
- COLLEEN’S 2019 #BOOK #REVIEWS – “Witches of the West, A Collection of Cozy Witch Mysteries” BY AUTHOR, Alexandria Clarke
- Conversations with Colleen: Meet Author, Anne Goodwin, @Annecdotist
Yay for Halloween! 🎃🍂👻🍁
Sounds good, Sally ❤️
I’m workin’ on it Sis <3