Featuring your next weekend read! About “Broken Heart Attack” When an extra ticket becomes available to see the dress rehearsal of King Lear, Kellan tags
Crow & Coyote welcome you to the Realm of the Faery Writer
Hi! I’m Colleen Chesebro and I write the magical poetry and stories that the fairy nymphs whisper to me in my dreams. If you love fairies, myths, and magic, you have found a second home. I’m glad you’re here. Namaste & Blessed Be!
Click the Blog link below to find a world filled with poetry, short stories, book reviews, author interviews, pagan paths, and writing tips.
Crow asks you to enjoy some of my most recent posts
- “The Awakening,” Haibun/Nonet
- Colleen’s 2019 #Book #Reviews – “Broken Heart Attack,” by Author, James J. Cudney, @jamescudney4
- Colleen’s 2019 Weekly #Tanka Tuesday #Poetry Challenge No. 145 #PhotoPrompt
- Colleen’s 2019 #Book #Reviews – “A Tractor Named Wilbur” by Author, Deanie Humphrys-Dunne, @DeanieHDunne
- Colleen’s 2019 #Tanka Tuesday #Poet of the Week & Honorable Mention(s), No. 144, #SynonymsOnly
Thank you, Michael. 🥰
Great lines Colleen! Thank you for sharing” Best wishes for the upcoming week! Michael
I’m going to keep fighting and I know you are! ❤
They will have no choice, the people are winning this one 🙂